Monday, May 7, 2012

.

The Avengers movie came out this weekend and it was amazing. I saw it on Sunday in IMAX 3D. The story line was great, the visual effects did not disappoint, and it even had comedy. The best scene in the movie was when the incredible hulk takes on Balder, a god. The Hulk took Balder and treated him like a rag doll. It was hilarious because it reminded me of a scene from Tom and Jerry. The whole audience laughed together, cheered together, was silent together. There was very little movement in the theater. ALL week my student's were talking about how great a movie the avengers was and I'm glad that I made it out to watch it. 

Vocabulary

1, Avengers -  nemesis
2,  Amazing – wonderful
3, Visual – image
4, Effect -  end product
5, Comedy – humor
6, Hilarious – funny
7, Cheered – applauded
8, Audience – spectators
9, Disappoint – fail
10, Incredible – hard to believe 

Vocabulary activity 




G  C  D  H  L  A  U  S  I  V  U  C  C




A  A  I  I  M  V  X  H  A  E  T  I  H




A  M  S  L  R  D  N  A  O  F  A  N  E




V  H  A  V  Y  M  W  B  U  F  D  C  E




E  B  P  Z  A  X  D  Q  J  E  F  R  R




N  I  P  P  I  G  A  N  M  C  L  E  E




G  B  O  F  W  N  J  B  Z  T  X  D  D




E  N  I  H  N  T  G  C  V  K  O  I  E




R  G  N  E  C  N  E  I  D  U  A  B  O




S  G  T  K  P  Y  M  E  L  V  N  L  H




O  N  K  Y  H  O  L  Z  F  O  B  E  S




D  H  I  L  A  R  I  O  U  S  H  J  K




C  O  M  E  D  Y  U  D  R  Z  A  F  R





Disappoint
AmazingEffect
AudienceHilarious
AvengersIncredible
CheeredVisual
Comedy
Grammar Point Adverbs of Frequency 
Definition: Use adverbs of frequency to say how often you do something. Adverbs of frequency are often used with the present simple because they indicate repeated or routine activities. For example, They often go out for dinner.
Adverbs of frequency include (from most often to least often):

Adverbs of Frequency

Unscramble the adverbs of Frequency 

Mr. Marcano


lsaayw
neerv
fonet
tuqie otfre
enerv
ahdlyre veer
eetomissm

No comments:

Post a Comment